Saturday, October 4, 2014

COMING SOON: SONGS I WISH I HAD SUNG

Of all the new releases I am looking foward to this one most. I love this concept album Bing recorded originally in 1956. He was in great voice. This will be coming out on November 25th...




1. April Showers
2. When My Baby Smiles at Me
3. My Blue Heaven
4. A Little Kiss Each Morning
5. Prisoner of Love
6. Ain't Misbehavin'
7. Paper Doll
8. This Love of Mine
9. Thanks for the Memory
10. Blues in the Night
11. Mona Lisa
12. Memories Are Made of This
13. Thank Heaven For Little Girls - Previously unissued.
14. You'll Never Know - Previously unissued.
15. At Sundown - Previously unissued.
16. Cocktails for Two
17. Way Down Yonder in New Orleans - Previously unissued.
18. Mandy Make Up Your Mind - Previously unissued.
19. Deed I Do - Previously unissued.
20. Lady of Spain - Previously unissued.
21. Heart of My Heart (with The Four Aces) - Previously unissued.
22. A Kiss to Build a Dream On - Previously unissued.

No comments:

Post a Comment